Thank you sherimiya, Angi, Token, and Kashmirkat for sharing the Happy 101 award with me! You each have such a unique approach to bento; visiting your blogs is a favorite part of my day.
This award asks that you:
Copy the award image into a post.
List 10 things that make you happy.
Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day
Put in a link to their blogs.
Notify the award receivers.
Recipients can link back to the sender's blog if they wish!
10 Things That Make Me Happy
1. Being married to my best friend, who makes me laugh every day and shares in foodie adventures!
2. Everything related to food, cooking, and bento: shopping for new and interesting ingredients, especially at Asian and farmer's markets, dining at international restaurants, reading cookbooks, trying new recipes, delving into the rich inspiration of the online foodie community, collecting bento items of all kinds, and of course, the great creative fun of bento-blogging!
3. My friends and the wit, joy and insight they bring to my life.
4. Spring: intoxicating breezes, emerging green buds....and flowers!
6. Reading--mostly non-fiction: history, cultural criticism, travel, politics, spirituality, food culture.
7. Hot chai with cinnamon, ground cloves and honey.
8. Art museums--favorites include the Met (with Cloisters) in NYC, and the National Gallery and Sackler-Freer in D.C.
9. The ever-changing sky, day or night.
10. Being appreciative of all of the good and joyful things in my life.
I'd like to share this award with the following talented food bloggers:
Sarah Jayne of Weekend Carnivore
Margot of Coffee and Vanilla
Flying Lily of BentoBabe
Azita of Turmeric and Saffron
Marisa of All in Good Food
Finally....Thank you Lia of Bentolicious for sharing the "I Love Your Blog" award with me! I love your beautiful bento blog, Lia! Your bento art always astounds and delights :)